OLIVE Client Success Manager
You are the communicator with the team to the client. You make all projects a reality and your sole purpose is to make sure the clients happy and feel understood. The most important way for us to be successful is for you to hear what is and isn’t being said and deliver projects to the highest standard. You are the OLIVE Experience.
As an OLIVE Client Success Manager, your main duties are to be the day-to-day and main point of contact for clients to address concerns, provide trainings, schedule video shoots, communicate projects needs and overall build a relationship and experience in order to retain our clients. The role is to make sure they are happy throughout each video shoot and the overall OLIVE experience.
General Tasks + Responsibilities
- Manage client account by understanding who they are as a business, knowing their goals and expectations, and understanding them in order to provide the best service
- Help clients through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Communicating with clients about concerns, new projects, project deadlines or overall questions in timely manner communicating with necessary team members and researching to find answers
- Informing team members when projects are approved in order to move forward with next steps and on dependent tasks
- Setting expectations and deadlines for clients and fellow team members. Communicate with each to keep projects on schedule, or adjust timeline accordingly
- Leading weekly trainings to educate clients about benefits of our products, how they work, various features to ultimately provide them with a five-star experience and retain clients.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas and collaborate with team members to create templates for all clients to utilize
- Create scripts for video campaigns and pro-edited videos to develop a library for efficient project turn-around
- Understand and stay up-to-date on various software platforms in order to provide clients with best service and answer questions
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Research software solutions that benefit and heighten client experience with Hi5 Practice
Qualifications for Position
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, ActiveCampaign, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) and/or Google Sheets, Docs, etc.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Experience in coordinating video shoots or a general knowledge of video marketing
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Marketing background (experience with projects that include, but not limited to, video, website, email campaigns, etc.)